Equipment Available for Research
Anybody wishing to perform research in applied psychophysiological recording and biofeedback based interventions is welcome to borrow the Foundation’s equipment as long as (a) they truly can not afford to purchase or rent it for themselves, (b) the research is approved by an IRB/HUC, and (c) they are willing to both sign a statement accepting full financial responsibility for the equipment and either post a bond for the equipment or permit the Foundation to charge a dollar per month on the senior researcher’s credit card. This last is needed so we have some assurance that we can actually collect if the equipment is damaged or not returned. Any amount charged to the card will be refunded at the end of the study. The borrower is fully responsible for repairing any equipment to the functional status it had upon arrival. The borrower is also responsible for all shipping costs to and from the borrower to include insurance on the items borrowed.
Equipment available for loan includes:
- Seven Myotrack2 ambulatory EMG recorders/biofeedback devices (one not functional)
- One stress eraser
- One freeze framer
- One Peak achievement trainer
- One J&J I330 – DOS system, needs a 286 or 386 computer to run. It will not run on a modern computer.
- One Verimed myoexorciser III: S/N D0309952587 (functionality unknown)
- One Biofeedback Systems temperature feedback device DT-100 (functionality unknown)
- One Biofeedback Systems EMG feedback device PE-100; (functionality unknown)
- One Focused Technology F1000 (functionality unknown).
To discuss our equipment loan program, contact Dr. Richard Sherman at either email@example.com or 360-452 5020 (West Coast Time).
Enter your credit card number through our secure server and put a dollar on your card. One dollar will be put on your card each month until the equipment is returned.